Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Unfortunately, the world has become a “sue” society
Posted by Carolyn Bodley of CO on 7/6/19 10:08am Msg #608211
and as such, I encourage everyone to examine their own insurance policies for the day the tables are turned and someone gets hurt on that leaf that blew from the tree or the pebble they stubbed their toe on, or, or, or ... while on your property, invited or not. I’ve sat on both sides of the table with attorneys representing the client/injured party and clients representing the insurance company — each side has their own little dirty tricks they pull from their sleeve.

Hmmm, seems like this scenario could be another push for RON and against NSAs performing loan signings from BOs homes.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 As if we don't enough to worry about .... - BearPaw/CO on 7/5/19 9:40pm
 Yes, Notaries, Plumbers & the Cable Guy are guests - LisaKT/CA on 7/5/19 10:56pm
 Thanks Lisa. I also view us as "guests". I'm not a sue -  MW/VA on 7/6/19 9:11am
 I also wonder how the hiring parties (tc, etc.) would -  MW/VA on 7/6/19 9:12am
 Re: Unfortunately, the world has become a “sue” society - Carolyn Bodley on 7/6/19 10:08am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.