Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

ARCO American Consumer Rights Org/Tristar/Notary Dept3.
Posted by James Lukas of IL on 7/8/19 4:08pm Msg #608249
I received a call today from Notary Dept representing American Consumer Rights Organization/TriStar. Wanted me to do a debt mod for a 78 year old woman. She was to pay 2 installments of $4800 from one of her credit cards to payoff $15,000 in 3 credit cards. I refused the assignment. It smelled fishy. The people who called me had accents like those bogus calls you get to fix your windows computer.
I am grateful for Notary Rotary for previous posts on this company and to Google for info on previous complaints.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 ARCO American Consumer Rights Org/Tristar/Notary Dept3. - James Lukas on 7/8/19 4:08pm
 So glad to know you come here to check on things like this. -  MW/VA on 7/8/19 4:17pm
 Re: ARCO American Consumer Rights Org/Tristar/Notary Dept3. -  Doris_CO on 7/8/19 6:12pm
 These Are Not Debt Resolutions . . . They Are Far Worse! -  PegiT_MN on 7/8/19 7:08pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.