Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: S/S comment from bank LO
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 7/8/19 5:50pm Msg #608252
One day a couple of years ago, I received a call from a private banking officer who had brought one of his clients in for a $1,000,000 home equity line of credit just to have it sit there in case of an emergency. The notary who came to sign him up was apparently very flirtatious with his client to the point of embarrassment to the bank employees who were in earshot, plus she was late. The private banker was extremely upset and asked if I could come by and sign up the borrower instead. He had dismissed the notary from her assignment. But that's not the way things work, unfortunately.

Cheap ain't good and good ain't cheap. I finally quit taking those assignments as the SS lowered their fees so much, it wasn't profitable any longer. They are both national lenders and SS's based on the east coast with offices here in CA. Unfortunately there are so few great companies to work with any more, the pickings are getting slimmer and slimmer. I do more work for title companies.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 S/S comment from bank LO - Signerbill on 7/8/19 1:04pm
 Re: S/S comment from bank LO -  Amigoaz on 7/8/19 1:13pm
 Re: S/S comment from bank LO - Signerbill on 7/8/19 11:12pm
 Re: S/S comment from bank LO - SteveS/CA on 7/8/19 1:56pm
 Re: S/S comment from bank LO - Signerbill on 7/8/19 11:15pm
 Re: S/S comment from bank LO -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/8/19 5:50pm
 Re: S/S comment from bank LO - Signerbill on 7/8/19 11:18pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.