Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

BEWARE of Scot Carter located in Houston, TX-He doesnít pay
Posted by Katt of IL on 7/14/19 8:30am Msg #608386
Hereís my story; Scot Cater with Heights Property Management, LLC reached out to me to complete a notarization (A Warranty Deed & Affidavit). I completed the signing on April 12, 2019. Scot ask if I could mail the signed documents back to him overnight (which I paid for on my credit card) and include that shipping fee on the invoice. I see that I should NOT have done this, however, Iím a trusting GOD fearing, spiritual person and yes I expected a business (company) to appreciate that the notarization was completed correctly and the document was delivered the very next day as requested. Well, Scot Carter has NOT paid for the notarization. He is NOT answering ANY of my call, text or emails.

So I wanted to warn you to NOT to business with Scot Carter w/Heights Property Management, LLC located at 4722 Braesvalley Drive, Houston, TX 77096. Donít pick up if you receive a phone call for a notarization from 713-484-9655.
NOTARIES BEWARE
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 BEWARE of Scot Carter located in Houston, TX-He doesnít pay - Katt on 7/14/19 8:30am
 Iím a trusting GOD fearing, spiritual person - Clem/CA on 7/14/19 9:57am
 Re: Iím a trusting GOD fearing, spiritual person - Luckydog on 7/14/19 10:50am
 Re: BEWARE of Scot Carter located in Houston, TX-He doesnít pay -  Doris_CO on 7/14/19 2:29pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2019, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.