Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Helping another notary with VT RULONA notarial certificates
Posted by  VT_Syrup of VT on 7/16/19 3:07pm Msg #608463
At the end of the month I'm meeting with the other justices of the peace (JPs) in my town for one of our non-notarial duties. JPs are encouraged to be notaries, which is why we don't have to pay the $15 fee to the state. One of the other JPs called me. She isn't very comfortable with computers, and had trouble doing the online commission application, so I'm going to help her.

At the same time, I'd like to give her some sample certificates; some of the other JPs may want some too. I'd appreciate feedback from notaries from states that have enacted RULONA about whether I have any goofs in my Microsoft Word certificates. Of course, I can't post Word here, but you know where to find them.

I based my certificates on the ones posted at the Uniform Law Commission, and omitted the act, copy certification, that is not authorized for Vermont. The typography in the two versions of the Vermont law is bad and worse.

Revised Uniform Law on Notarial Acts by Uniform Law Commission, final act with comments:

https://www.uniformlaws.org/HigherLogic/System/DownloadDocumentFile.ashx?DocumentFileKey=aec212eb-a1e8-183a-13dd-587c7604666e&forceDialog=0
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Helping another notary with VT RULONA notarial certificates -  VT_Syrup on 7/16/19 3:07pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.