Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Stand your Ground.
Posted by NVLSlady/VA of VA on 7/17/19 7:59pm Msg #608498
DON'T go for: I have a signing in your area on Tues July 23rd @ 7PM. This is a refi signing w/no scans or fax back required. Our fee is $90. Please let us know if you are available. Thanks! *

No, Actually, I'm not.

Like I told my signers last week (after waiting all afternoon for docs to be posted INDIVIDUALLY on company's secure platform AND traveling to them in torrents of Rain during rush hour), "I may be late, But you're in good hands with me." Direct lender/ Atty client. $1xx.00 mid-way point, not the slope. We all know what would have become of this signing if it had come thru SS' "bargain bin." Nada. Nothing. I wanted to turn around and go home. Assignment was priced appropriately for my time and effort. No other reason to be at this (wet or dry) if turning on a dime time and time again didn't yield more than that.

Not even remotely reasonable to offer my services for what the typical SS quotes. Please please do not contact me. I'm busy giving all my skill & attention to well-paying, no 30-day wait clients.

Above offer (and similar): DELETE.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 On another topic -  ikando on 7/17/19 11:42am
 Re: On another topic - SteveS/CA on 7/17/19 12:24pm
 Yep. - Lee/AR on 7/17/19 12:45pm
 Good point - net PROFIT margin /end n/m - BobbiCT on 7/17/19 1:26pm
 Agree with Lee/AR and BobbiCT -  JanetK_CA on 7/17/19 3:03pm
 Re: Agree with Lee/AR and BobbiCT - SteveS/CA on 7/18/19 10:48am
 Re: Agree with Lee/AR and BobbiCT -  JanetK_CA on 7/18/19 3:37pm
 Wait, what?? - Luckydog on 7/17/19 1:27pm
 Stand your Ground. - NVLSlady/VA on 7/17/19 7:59pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.