Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Well, it's like I said all along, it's the stupid
Posted by  Scriba/NM of NM on 9/5/19 12:43pm Msg #609939
notaries they hire (for cheap) to do signings. They screw something up and it results in a page of instructions. Then they screw something else up and on and on the instruction machine cranks out new ones. Soon you get 8 sheets of garbage including: "Take a shower, wear clothes, wear shoes, and nothing revealing (not sure what revealing actually is, since I have nothing to "reveal."

Get this - now Closing USA is sending out "quizzes" and "acknowledgements" that the notary has to complete prior to closing their BofA signings, before you are "approved." More hocus-pocus and they want to pay you less and less and less.

Soon the day will come where they say: "Please send in $60 to us and we will let you sign a loan for us!" (Cashier's Check or Money Order only).
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 To hiring companies: Concise language matters! - JanetK_CA on 9/3/19 4:16pm
 Amen... & change 10 yr. old instructions about old forms! n/m - Lee/AR on 9/3/19 5:20pm
 Re: To hiring companies: Concise language matters! - SteveS/CA on 9/3/19 7:56pm
 Re: To hiring companies: Concise language matters! - pdl/cali on 9/3/19 8:07pm
 Funds due . . . Lol! - NVLSlady/VA on 9/3/19 10:27pm
 Re: To hiring companies: Concise language matters! - JustANotary on 9/4/19 1:41pm
 Re: To hiring companies: Concise language matters! -  JanetK_CA on 9/4/19 2:08pm
 Re: To hiring companies: Concise language matters! - SteveS/CA on 9/4/19 2:51pm
 Well, it's like I said all along, it's the stupid -  Scriba/NM on 9/5/19 12:43pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.