Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Welcome to the board room!
Posted by obbie of KY on 9/5/19 3:37pm Msg #609948
One of my most recent signings was at the end of a road in the Daniel Boone Forest in a log cabin. Sounds charming doesn't it? I was met at the door by the husband who led me along a single path through the living room which was full of boxes to the table. He said the wife had ? something and when it was time to sign he would bring her to the table. He gave me their id's and I noticed hers was 2 yrs expired. I called the company to let them know. They decided to send a witness verification form to verify her identity. It took 1 1/2 hrs to figure it all out when he finally brought her to the table she had no hands or feet. YIKES I couldn't believe he let me sit there without revealing this. The company didn't know either. I asked if she had some way of signing and she said no. He chipped in and said I always sign for her?????? What????? She said can't he just sign for me? Uh not today. The company decided to accept the license and let her make an x with the pen in her mouth. She laughed and said she couldn't. I didn't laugh and said I wouldn't. I left! The company tried to get me to go back and I politely said no.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 I could write a book about my signings...95% of them are -  Cheryl Elliott on 9/1/19 7:33pm
 Re: I could write a book about my signings...95% of them are -  Mike Goodey on 9/2/19 1:07pm
 Re: I could write a book about my signings...95% of them are - Patricia McDaniel on 9/2/19 4:00pm
 "I feel like this work is opening up my universe". Ditto. - Alz on 9/2/19 4:52pm
 Welcome to the board room! -  Cheryl Elliott on 9/2/19 8:23pm
 It doesn't surprise me how similar some of our lists are... - FeliseSoCal on 9/5/19 1:24pm
 Re: Welcome to the board room! - obbie on 9/5/19 3:37pm
 Re: I could write a book about my signings...95% of them are - LaVoun Perdue-Smith on 9/4/19 6:00pm
 Re: I could write a book about my signings...95% of them are - doglover/CA on 9/5/19 3:43am
 Re: I could write a book about my signings...95% of them are -  Cheryl Elliott on 9/5/19 6:30am
 Re: I could write a book about my signings...95% of them are - Eva75Eva on 9/5/19 9:57am
 Great post Cheryl! - FeliseSoCal on 9/5/19 1:14pm
 Re: I could write a book about my signings...95% of them are - doglover/CA on 9/5/19 4:18pm
 my most memorable were.... - notarydi/CA on 9/6/19 10:24am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.