Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

My vent for this week.
Posted by Mills Mobile Notary Service of OR on 10/20/19 7:28pm Msg #611328
Busy morning Friday with several typical low ball Availability Requests from different Signing Services which I then revise the fees to reasonable levels and see who bites.

About noon, I get a call directly from a client asking ME to confirm our 5 pm appointment to sign on his Refi!?
At this time, I had received NO confirmations of any signing assignments form anyone for the afternoon. I tell the client the appointment is news to me, and who told him I was signing him today. He gives me a name of Lender and the loan officer, which is no help to me.

He was very anxious about this deal so I do a leap of blind faith and promise him I would show up at a 5 pm and get his deal signed without any clue who would send me the docs and asked him to text me his address.

Turns out the assignment and docs arrived about 40 minutes later and the signing happened smoothly.

Had a different signing set up Saturday at 0900, but docs never showed up despite repeated reminders to the Signing Service. At 0830 I call the client to cancel the appointment and he say "Oh, the Lender called me yesterday and said the docs would not be ready to some time next week". Lender never informed the Escrow or SS about the delay.

I hate to whine, but it feels better after I vent.

Joel

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 My vent for this week. - Mills Mobile Notary Service on 10/20/19 7:28pm
 You scored in the wake of adversity -  Cheryl Elliott on 10/20/19 8:32pm
 Leap of faith for sure - NVLSlady/VA on 10/21/19 1:17pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.