Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Highest earning day since starting this job!
Posted by NK_UT of UT on 11/15/19 8:17pm Msg #612398
Thanks for all of the amazing help and insight provided by the fantastic people who post regularly on these boards. You guys are really awesome. Your advice has helped me improve my table game a hundred-fold.

120 page buyer package done and dusted in 25 minutes. Signer very satisfied. Not a missed signature/initial/date. All blanks filled in. Rolled through the docs with concise descriptions that helped hte signer feel at ease without getting too wordy or explainy.

Getting that out of the way fast opened the door for more signings that gave me my highest earning day, yet.

Thanks again, all!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Highest earning day since starting this job! - NK_UT on 11/15/19 8:17pm
 Congrats! You're learning the tried & true "work smarter, -  MW/VA on 11/15/19 8:58pm
 Smarter still to use the advice to your benefit. Few do. n/m - Lee/AR on 11/15/19 9:30pm
 Re: Highest earning day since starting this job! -  Cheryl Elliott on 11/16/19 9:09am
 Congrats! Good to see someone who learns and implements. n/m -  Yoli/CA on 11/16/19 9:16am
 Re: all - NK_UT on 11/16/19 11:29am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.