Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Mnuchins memo on financial services essential workers
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 3/25/20 5:05pm Msg #617819
You can do a lot to REDUCE risk, but I don't believe it's possible to eliminate it. The only way to ensure that you're not being a carrier of this virus to anyone else, let alone contracting it yourself (and possibly passing it on to your family), is to stay at home! We're deluding ourselves to believe otherwise.

It's one thing to put oneself at risk, but with this virus, every time someone makes the choice to do so, they also risk taking others with them. That not only lengthens the time needed for everyone to stay home to get a handle on this, it also will likely cost some unknown number of people their lives. That's just the way this thing works... Frown

Folks, the more strictly EVERYONE complies with stay-at-home requests, the shorter it will need to be. With every trip outside, there's a risk of extending the time a little bit longer. I know we all want to be proactive and DO something to deal with the situation, but all the experts are telling us that what needs to be done is counter-intuitive: just stay home!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 List of Essential business that can be open during COVID - Jules on 3/25/20 1:38pm
 Re: List of Essential business that can be open during COVID - Mobile1/PA on 3/25/20 1:59pm
 No, it does not, IMO. -  JanetK_CA on 3/25/20 4:46pm
 I agree - SanDiegoStar on 3/25/20 4:51pm
 Re: Yes, it does - FACT - Mobile1/PA on 3/25/20 4:55pm
 Sorry, that's just more XYZ propaganda, not fact. -  JanetK_CA on 3/25/20 5:09pm
 Re: Yes, it does - FACT -  Yoli/CA on 3/25/20 5:25pm
 Re: Yes, it does - FACT -  Yoli/CA on 3/25/20 5:47pm
 ??? They are NNA articles. I'd expect written by the NNA - Mobile1/PA on 3/25/20 6:31pm
 Re: ??? They are NNA articles. I -  Yoli/CA on 3/25/20 6:57pm
 Re: ??? They are NNA articles. I -  JanetK_CA on 3/25/20 9:44pm
 Mnuchins memo on financial services essential workers -  sigtogo/OR on 3/25/20 3:57pm
 Re: Mnuchins memo on financial services essential workers -  JanetK_CA on 3/25/20 5:05pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.