Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: I was actually referring to additonal notary training.
Posted by  Yoli/CA of CA on 3/26/20 12:31pm Msg #617901
If UT has a Notary Handbook, study it and get to know it inside-out and sideways.

When this is over, there will probably be a lot of fix-it assignments and maybe some hiring parties telling you it's okay to do this or do that for quick fixes which may actually be illegal or contrary to your state's notarial law.

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Any suggestions for additional self-training during C19? - NK_UT on 3/25/20 8:47pm
 Re: Any suggestions for additional self-training during C19? -  VT_Syrup on 3/25/20 10:55pm
 I was actually referring to additonal notary training. - NK_UT on 3/25/20 11:50pm
 Re: I was actually referring to additonal notary training. -  VT_Syrup on 3/26/20 7:56am
 Re: I was actually referring to additonal notary training. -  Yoli/CA on 3/26/20 12:31pm
 Re: Any suggestions for additional self-training during C19? - NVLSlady/VA on 3/26/20 4:06pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.