Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: They have now changed several of my closings to paper!
Posted by NVLSlady/VA of VA on 3/26/20 4:38pm Msg #617934
["TC <employee> not understanding why sharing laptops with multiple people was an issue right now."]
Lord, have mercy! Where is she passing the time of day?? Can't be this clueless on purpose.

A lender/builder is over-nighting a purchase package to my signers tomorrow. I've instructed them to Not open the package. Putting my own protocols in place. They don't even want me inside their residence. And I'm grateful. Will be adapting many of the suggestions here and will report back.

Funny experiences: Yesterday deli worker asked mne to "please step back" and delivered same message to other shoppers as they came up. We're already behind the plexiglass!! No, I kept my mouth in check - and just walked away. Her face said it all (if looks could kill, I'd be dead). I really do feel for these people.

2nd grocery store (where I fortunately acquired Bread AND tissue paper): one cashier, line of shoppers. Again, "Step back, please. Only ONE person through at a time!" Must be for her protection, not ours (as we were patiently lingering like a line of geese waiting for our turn at the pond!). I thanked her for working.

#3. The Restroom: Now this was something. Walked into McDonald's (and over the posted barrier) to use ladies' room and was sternly reprimanded, "Ma'am bathrooms not open to public!" Then a second time. Oh well, all done. Well, barely made it. But was relieved in more ways than one and quickly shot outside. That was too close!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 HYBRID closings - NCLisa on 3/26/20 2:27pm
 Re: HYBRID closings - Lee/AR on 3/26/20 2:42pm
 Re: HYBRID closings -  Yoli/CA on 3/26/20 2:48pm
 Re: HYBRID closings -  Doris_CO on 3/26/20 3:17pm
 Re: HYBRID closings - NCLisa on 3/26/20 4:09pm
 They have now changed several of my closings to paper! - NCLisa on 3/26/20 4:11pm
 Re: They have now changed several of my closings to paper! - NVLSlady/VA on 3/26/20 4:38pm
 Re: They have now changed several of my closings to paper! - NVLSlady/VA on 3/26/20 4:57pm
 Re: They have now changed several of my closings to paper! - Luckydog on 3/26/20 7:04pm
 Re: They have now changed several of my closings to paper! -  Claudine Osborne on 3/26/20 8:18pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.