Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: How to get free COVID-19 testing
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 3/26/20 7:31pm Msg #617955
The client is a 23yo, recovering from meth addiction. He has had an eventful life.

It remains to be seen if I will be allowed to enter the hospital itself. There are many levels of approval, while I do meet all the screening requirements. I think they don't want to have me find any credible witnesses, they will do that themselves. He has been fingerprinted many times in his young life. His identity is defined with the court system in California and with law enforcement.

The staff's focus is to protect themselves and their citizens from making any contact with the CD-19 virus carrier.

I am looking forward to the experience and being allowed to serve the client. I will bring my experience back here for all to be able to answer questions.

Yes, Bear, it is Atascadero Mental State Hospital. Recently I was told by a NR colleague(?) that I needed a psychiatrist, so I thought I would check that out too. Keep you posted on that opinion as well!

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 How to get free COVID-19 testing -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/25/20 11:10pm
 Re: How to get free COVID-19 testing - NK_UT on 3/25/20 11:49pm
 Re: How to get free COVID-19 testing - JanetK_CA on 3/26/20 12:49am
 Re: How to get free COVID-19 testing -  Yoli/CA on 3/26/20 12:19pm
 Re: How to get free COVID-19 testing - Bear900/CA on 3/26/20 3:39pm
 Re: How to get free COVID-19 testing - Roadie_MD on 3/26/20 6:02pm
 Re: How to get free COVID-19 testing -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/26/20 7:31pm
 No worries. We’ll all be at Funny Farm for NSA’s - NVLSlady/VA on 3/27/20 9:28pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.