Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

How much or whether we work may be moot: how was your EOM?
Posted by  Mary_in_VA of VA on 3/27/20 1:23am Msg #617976
Virginia was effectively shut down at 11:59 p.m. Tuesday. Since then, the few loan I've closed, without exception, were with a government worker either still working or who will still get a check during the shutdown and have a job when this is over [Dept of Transportion employee, school teacher (2 different closings), etc.] And, of course, in this area, we have the military. I also had closings that were scheduled, then cancelled and never rescheduled. I think this is due to probems with verification of employment and those pesky affidavits that have borrowers state that their employment and financial status haven't changed since they applied for the loan!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 How much or whether we work may be moot: how was your EOM? -  Mary_in_VA on 3/27/20 1:23am
 Re: How much or whether we work may be moot: how was your EOM? -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/27/20 8:15am
 Re: How much or whether we work may be moot: how was your EOM? - Luckydog on 3/27/20 9:01pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.