Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Remote Online Notarization
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 3/27/20 7:22pm Msg #618018
I heard from a very good source today, the buyer's sign all their docs online and you will RON the mortgage or DOT. That's it. You have to verify, record and notarize 1 paper for a whopping $25.00. You do not explain anything except see their DL, give them an oath and watch them sign, then you use an electronic seal and do your portion, have to maintain the record on a thumb drive or CD. Takes all of 5 minutes.
Your platform will run you about $500.00 a year and then each time you notarize I believe is a $2.50 fee, although not certain. We are not Notary Signing Agents explaining anything.

I cannot live off that $25.00 - the fee and pay all of that and absorb the risk.
people really have to think about jumping on board for this, it's not doing loan closings at all.

Just what I heard from someone who took training, but didn't buy the platform yet.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Remote Online Notarization - NJ_Notary on 3/27/20 2:30pm
 Re: Remote Online Notarization - Luckydog on 3/27/20 7:22pm
 Re: Remote Online Notarization - Linda_H/FL on 3/27/20 7:42pm
 Yes, & $25 less the costs involved with the platform. I'm -  MW/VA on 3/27/20 7:57pm
 Re: Yes, & $25 less the costs involved with the platform. I - Luckydog on 3/27/20 8:58pm
 Re: Yes, & $25 less the costs involved with the platform. I -  Matt Miller on 3/28/20 10:58am
 Re: Yes, & $25 less the costs involved with the platform. I - Luckydog on 3/28/20 11:21am
 Re: Yes, & $25 less the costs involved with the platform. I -  Matt Miller on 3/29/20 11:31am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.