Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Best thing ever
Posted by NVLSlady/VA of VA on 3/27/20 8:31pm Msg #618027
Giant Food did something similar, at least one I was at.
Went by Trader Joe’s and only 30 allowed inside at a time. Short line outside and we did what all we could do - Wait! No face masks. No panic. Actually had a sign posted for no one to vape, smoke outside. Seriously??!!! Not that deep, folks.

I grimaced/complained at my last stop of the evening when two fragrant /flagrant pot heads behind me didn’t practice SD .... mgr said something to them. They couldn’t figure out why. I told them everywhere I had been today had SD in full force. In disbelief they were like, Where you been at? I said, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN LATELY? Sales clerk said I could get the Sheriff. She just wanted them Out. (SMH)
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Best thing ever - Luckydog on 3/27/20 7:36pm
 Re: Best thing ever - shooterclay on 3/27/20 7:44pm
 Re: Best thing ever - NVLSlady/VA on 3/27/20 8:31pm
 Re: Best thing ever - SteveS/CA on 3/29/20 2:37pm
 "Too busy getting high to notice." - NVLSlady/VA on 3/29/20 7:08pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.