Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Time to backdown
Posted by IAC of MI on 3/28/20 10:07am Msg #618046
Friday did my last signing for awhile. Due to the virus outbreak in counties I service in Michigan my family members (5) who are nurses in (3) of area hospitals advised me to stay home. They have informed me of how grave the virus is in our county. I have not seen my family for 3 wks. Talk with them every day but this Friday they gave me the scolding. Regardless how much precaution I take what they are saying is you do not know if the person is a carrier. If someone they were around brought it into the home. Also, the borrowers I met with this week were extremely apprehensive to do the signing in the house or be within the 6ft rule. I have done signing outside in the damp cold numerous times, put it thru doors with facemask and gloves. But its time for me to step back and stay home. For all fellow notaries, take the advise of people on the front lines, its time to stay home its the only way this virus will stop spreading!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Time to backdown - IAC on 3/28/20 10:07am
 Stay safe & well! n/m -  MW/VA on 3/28/20 10:25am
 Amen to that! I too have the gift of medical professionals - SC/CA on 3/28/20 11:44am
 Re: Time to backdown -  JanetK_CA on 3/28/20 6:15pm
 Re: Time to backdown - Jules on 3/28/20 8:53pm
 I did my last last Sat for the those exact reasons. - Mung/CA on 3/28/20 9:15pm
 Re: Where is the like button! n/m - Carolyn Bodley on 3/28/20 9:18pm
 Me too...standing down for the good of the community! n/m - FeliseSoCal on 3/30/20 6:29pm
 Re: Time to backdown - Carolyn Bodley on 3/28/20 9:16pm
 Screw that I'm staying home. Be safe out there everyone? n/m - Mung/CA on 3/28/20 9:18pm
 Re: correction - positives not deaths - if we do nothing n/m - Carolyn Bodley on 3/29/20 9:04am
 Re: Time to backdown - Terry Parsons on 3/29/20 2:34pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.