Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Michigan update
Posted by IAC of MI on 3/29/20 12:15pm Msg #618113
I don't see notaries posting from MI. so I feel complied to keep fellow notaries informed. As I posted yesterday I backdown on continuing my notary service due to the virus outbreak. My family is on the front lines in the medical field. After my daughter-in-laws shift yesterday at a major hospital in Southeast MI her exact words were "it is so extremely bad. People need to stay home. The virus is spreading because people are in the stores. What public is not taking heed is you can be infected and not know it. She said to pass the word "Stay Home." Shout out to ALL who keep America safe, our doctors, nurses, non-medical employees working at hospitals, grocery store employees and everyone out there keeping America going.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Michigan update - IAC on 3/29/20 12:15pm
 Thank You For This Update - PegiT_MN on 3/29/20 12:56pm
 Re: Thank You For This Update - SteveS/CA on 3/29/20 1:19pm
 Necessary shopping - NVLSlady/VA on 3/29/20 7:34pm
 Re: Michigan update - Julie/MI on 3/30/20 7:24pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.