Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Live scan fingerprinting process should be less than 14 days
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 5/21/20 8:56am Msg #620346
NORMALLY...

When I was doing it from 2008 to 2014...fingernprints had to be uploaded (via proctor which is an intermediary like Biometrics4all who checked the scanned prints before forwarding them on to the CA DOJ. After the DOJ scrubbed the prints, they forward onto FBI for a national check.

Any events, like relocating state to state, misdemeanors or felonies, marriages, divorces, name changes, traffic citations, criminal charges (esp'ly if out of state) will slow the processing time. Government tax evasion charges is a deal killer. Failure to pay child support payments, domestic violence, etc. also deal killer...all the things listed in our SOS handbook.

Generally should take 10 to 14 days if no changes in your background and no events as listed above. Then your background report is uploaded to the SOS, and hopefully they don't screw it up like they did mine one year.

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Does any know the turn around times for background singers? - Alz on 5/20/20 9:30pm
 Just got NNA <a week n/m - shooterclay on 5/20/20 11:34pm
 Cute.... ;>) -  JanetK_CA on 5/21/20 1:08am
 Ha Ha! I guess I've blocked that one out of my mind... n/m -  JanetK_CA on 5/21/20 1:09am
 Live scan fingerprinting process should be less than 14 days -  Cheryl Elliott on 5/21/20 8:56am
 For annual BGC, some directs are allowing 30 or more days - Alz on 5/21/20 9:45am
 Re: Does any know the turn around times for background singers? - zetetic/IN on 5/22/20 5:15pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.