Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Besides masks, gloves, sanitizers, outdoor signings, what's
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 5/31/20 12:21pm Msg #620665
changed about your business?

Some of the things I've noticed over the past three months:

I'm only working for the best companies, I'm so grateful they're calling on me.

My fees are way better. Sometimes 200% over previous fees.

Most clients are genuinely happy to see me, and they thank me profusely for coming to help them close their loans.

(I've only had a couple of real A-holes.) Don't forget I live in the land of entitlement and wealth!

After investing in a newer model Samsung Note 10G mobile phone and bundling home, mobile and DirecTV, I'll be saving money and I'm a lot more connected. My phone is ringing off the hook, multiple offers coming in simultaneously.

I no longer respond to Snapdocs offers. Instead the title companies are calling me direct.

The number of notary loan signing instructions in the packages has doubled, likely due to error rate of folks new to this business who are clueless.

I've beefed up on greens and fruits and sleeping much better to stay healthy and strong, after a long, what seems like endless days traveling, setting up, signing, dropping documents. 6 day weeks. I must take Sunday for myself, relax, read, family time and some gardening. My brother does most of the meal prep,
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Besides masks, gloves, sanitizers, outdoor signings, what's -  Cheryl Elliott on 5/31/20 12:21pm
 Caveat about fees from some companies (ThankU SC) -  Cheryl Elliott on 5/31/20 12:34pm
 Re: Besides masks, gloves, sanitizers, outdoor signings, what - Jen/CA on 5/31/20 12:35pm
 Re: Besides masks, gloves, sanitizers, outdoor signings, what -  JanetK_CA on 5/31/20 4:25pm
 Re: Besides masks, gloves, sanitizers, outdoor signings, what - NK_UT on 6/1/20 8:43am
 Re: Besides masks, gloves, sanitizers, outdoor signings, what - Gavina Franklin on 6/1/20 12:09am
 Maybe a Kevlar Vest & Taser?? Crazy world. n/m - Lee/AR on 6/2/20 1:21pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.