Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Hybrid signing last night with an appraiser
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 6/25/20 9:17am Msg #621373
When I arrived I asked had he gone onto the portal and created his account, logged in and reviewed and approved his docs, and he had not.le I was only able to email and leave voice mails all day to remind him to do this, but he was too busy in the field to read/hear my messages before I arrived. By this time, 6 pm, his login/password/pin had expired. We contacted support and they immediately assisted us on the spot. Not too painful, but this has not happened to me ever before. Tried to call 313-xxx-xxxx number several times, and it rang busy for several minutes as I tried numerous times.

Just thought this might help others who have late afternoon hybrid closings.

It was a great signing. Sat in their deck in a very comfortable upholstered settee, lemon, apple and apricot trees abundant with fruit in their tiny little urban garden behind their charming Craftsman home, soft rock music in the background. Not all my signings have such ambiance. I was particularly in awe of their 5' Brussels sprouts stalks in the raised veggie boxes.

I must have looked undernourished as they loaded me up with sparkling water, bananas, string cheese and almonds as we worked through our iPads and laptops.

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Hybrid signing last night with an appraiser -  Cheryl Elliott on 6/25/20 9:17am
 Seems my last 3 hybrids the borrowers haven't done their -  Yoli/CA on 6/25/20 12:13pm
 when I was out and about...... - notarydi/CA on 6/25/20 2:05pm
 Re: when I was out and about...... - jnew on 6/25/20 9:43pm
 Better results today with an aeronautical engineer -  Cheryl Elliott on 6/26/20 12:39am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.