Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Seems my last 3 hybrids the borrowers haven't done their
Posted by  Yoli/CA of CA on 6/25/20 12:13pm Msg #621378
portion of the electronic signing prior to my arrival. <sigh>

I always first email them to confirm and add my request to please complete their electronic portion of documents. If I don't get a response, I'll call them to confirm and again ask them to e-sign. For whatever reason, they don't. We do it when I get there. No problem ... just takes a little longer than originally thought.

In fact, my 9am this morning was one of those. And, he's an IT consultant!! Wink

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Hybrid signing last night with an appraiser -  Cheryl Elliott on 6/25/20 9:17am
 Seems my last 3 hybrids the borrowers haven't done their -  Yoli/CA on 6/25/20 12:13pm
 when I was out and about...... - notarydi/CA on 6/25/20 2:05pm
 Re: when I was out and about...... - jnew on 6/25/20 9:43pm
 Better results today with an aeronautical engineer -  Cheryl Elliott on 6/26/20 12:39am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.