Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: when I was out and about......
Posted by jnew of WI on 6/25/20 9:43pm Msg #621402
I was not aware of the password expiration. It happened to my signer today. He reviewed the documents several days ago but wanted to sign then and decided to let it go. We had to use my phone wifi which was slow. A few have complained that they get too many emails from Amrock and get confused. I would say that the percentage of completed signings is about half and those have to be completed on my tablet.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Hybrid signing last night with an appraiser -  Cheryl Elliott on 6/25/20 9:17am
 Seems my last 3 hybrids the borrowers haven't done their -  Yoli/CA on 6/25/20 12:13pm
 when I was out and about...... - notarydi/CA on 6/25/20 2:05pm
 Re: when I was out and about...... - jnew on 6/25/20 9:43pm
 Better results today with an aeronautical engineer -  Cheryl Elliott on 6/26/20 12:39am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.