Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Chenea Grisham, Independence OH-scheduler adds stress to job
Posted by NotaryOH of OH on 6/26/20 3:35pm Msg #621426
The following was sent to Accurate Group of Independence, OH:

Chanea, please apologize for the way you treated me on this order, as follows:
1) You removed me from the signing because "I couldn't stay on the phone while driving".
2) You reassigned the order for "not being able to stay on the phone while driving" after I printed the docs and confirmed.
3) You lied saying, "the application was removed."
4) You refused to pay my print fee.
5) Worst of all, you attacked my character saying, "You were very rude and we're disappointed with your service. You will not be paid a print fee".

Chenea Grisham, as a reminder, docs were not uploaded in time for Saturday, a wrong phone number and a wrong email address were provided. Next, you bash the notary, calling the notary "very rude". How is this acceptable?

Chanea Grisham Jun 25, 2020 at 8:34am HST
Your fee was added.

Jun 25, 2020 at 8:21am HST
I can see that my print fee is approved. Stinks that I had to follow up a handful of times with you Chanea Grisham. I printed the docs and deserve to be compensated for my time.

Jun 25, 2020 at 8:06am HST
I printed the docs and made contact with the signer. Please approve a $10.00 print fee. This was cancelled after making contact with the signer and printing the docs.

Jun 25, 2020 at 8:06am HST
Chanea Grisham you thanked me yesterday for assisting with this and apologized for the wrong contact info and not uploading the docs. I spent time emailing the signer and calling the signer. It was a wrong phone number and email. You were thankful for the time I spent and the trouble due to the wrong phone number, the wrong email address, etc. You acknowledged that the docs weren't uploaded in time for Saturday's signing. I was responsive to you the entire time. Not once was I rude.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Chenea Grisham, Independence OH-scheduler adds stress to job - NotaryOH on 6/26/20 3:35pm
 Re: Chenea Grisham, Independence OH-scheduler adds stress to job -  Amigoaz on 6/26/20 3:56pm
 Re: Chenea Grisham, Independence OH-scheduler adds stress to job - NotaryOH on 6/26/20 4:00pm
 Re: Chenea Grisham, Independence OH-scheduler adds stress to job - Luckydog on 6/27/20 4:29pm
 Re: Chenea Grisham, Independence OH-scheduler adds stress to job - NotaryOH on 6/27/20 4:49pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.