Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Chenea Grisham, Independence OH-scheduler adds stress to job
Posted by NotaryOH of OH on 6/26/20 4:00pm Msg #621429
From me to Accurate Group, Independence, OH:

You stated, "The lender tried telling you they were on a three way call but you hungup before that could be said."

I did not hang up.

I stated that I couldn't stay on the phone and to please have her call me.

You removed me from the signing and refused to pay a print fee.

You lied saying "the application was removed."

You accused me of being very rude.

You stated you were disappointed with my service.

This is disturbing.

On Friday, June 26, 2020, 04:48:19 PM EDT, Chanea Grisham <cgrisham@accurategroup.com> wrote:

I am sorry for the way this transaction transpired. The docs were uploaded but snapdocs had an issue. We have since gotten with IT to resolve the issue. The number and email address uploaded into the system was the contact info we were provided. I had contacted her via email so I am not sure why the same address did not work. The lender tried telling you they were on a three way call but you hungup before that could be said. The call was sent to us and the email sent to us was stating you were rude and the customer service shown was not good. I was speaking from their email since I had not dealt with you personally to hear that from you besides on the call they sent to us.

Please accept my apology, and late one at that due to being out of the office.

Chanea Grisham

Signing Coordinator, NotaryWorks Signing Solutions

Accurate Group, LLC

cgrisham@accurategroup.com

www.accurategroup.com

***Please note that the Accurate Group NotaryWorks™ team will be partially staffed on July 3, 2020 in observance of the Independence Day holiday. I will be available during this time.***

This communication is the property of the Accurate Group and may contain confidential or privileged information. Unauthorized use of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the communication and any attachments.

Sent: Friday, June 26, 2020 3:44 PM
To: Chanea Grisham <cgrisham@AccurateGroup.com>
Subject: reminder to Chenea

The following review of you and your behavior have now been added to the reviews of your company. A simple apology goes a long way. I guess you're used to bashing and mistreating notaries. Someone has to speak up. That someone is me. You have the wrong approach and it stinks.

My post is as follows..

Chanea, please apologize for the way you treated me on this order, as follows:

1) You removed me from the signing because "I couldn't stay on the phone while driving".
2) You reassigned the order for "not being able to stay on the phone while driving" after I printed the docs and confirmed.
3) You lied saying, "the application was removed."
4) You refused to pay my print fee.
5) Worst of all, you attacked my character saying, "You were very rude and we're disappointed with your service. You will not be paid a print fee".

It's schedulers like you Chenea Grisham that add stress to the job.

As a reminder, docs were not uploaded in time for Saturday, a wrong phone number and a wrong email address were provided. Next, you bash the notary, calling the notary "very rude". How is this acceptable?
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Chenea Grisham, Independence OH-scheduler adds stress to job - NotaryOH on 6/26/20 3:35pm
 Re: Chenea Grisham, Independence OH-scheduler adds stress to job -  Amigoaz on 6/26/20 3:56pm
 Re: Chenea Grisham, Independence OH-scheduler adds stress to job - NotaryOH on 6/26/20 4:00pm
 Re: Chenea Grisham, Independence OH-scheduler adds stress to job - Luckydog on 6/27/20 4:29pm
 Re: Chenea Grisham, Independence OH-scheduler adds stress to job - NotaryOH on 6/27/20 4:49pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.