Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Chenea Grisham, Independence OH-scheduler adds stress to job
Posted by NotaryOH of OH on 6/27/20 4:49pm Msg #621480
I agree with you. Someone has to say something sometimes. That someone is me in this case. I -am/was upset after she posted negative remarks on Snapdocs.

Please try not to add anything negative. I’m already upset.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Chenea Grisham, Independence OH-scheduler adds stress to job - NotaryOH on 6/26/20 3:35pm
 Re: Chenea Grisham, Independence OH-scheduler adds stress to job -  Amigoaz on 6/26/20 3:56pm
 Re: Chenea Grisham, Independence OH-scheduler adds stress to job - NotaryOH on 6/26/20 4:00pm
 Re: Chenea Grisham, Independence OH-scheduler adds stress to job - Luckydog on 6/27/20 4:29pm
 Re: Chenea Grisham, Independence OH-scheduler adds stress to job - NotaryOH on 6/27/20 4:49pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.