Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: I Was Totally Mask Shamed By Signers Yesterday
Posted by  Expeditor of CA on 7/1/20 3:49pm Msg #621590
"My next closing was with a gentleman suffering from multiple myeloma who had recently undergone a stem cell transplant. He was so thankful that I was willing to do an outdoor closing and wear a mask. It is for people like that, I will continue to wear my mask, do outdoor closings, socially distance, and hopefully stop the spread of this horrid virus".

I'm a similar transplant survivor. Luckily for me to have engrafted to the point that I no longer require rejection/immunosuppressant medication. That personal milestone was not reached without diligent self-distancing, mask-wearing, and crowd avoiding. I even had the fool that owns the number's site call me 6 months after receiving massive chemotherapy and remove my certifications because I couldn't answer all the questions on his pop quiz. Go figure. We (notaries) are the light at the end of the tunnel for all our borrowers and all of us love our job. Wearing a mask is okay with me.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 I Was Totally Mask Shamed By Signers Yesterday - PegiT_MN on 6/27/20 7:31am
 I would have walked out. I wear a mask & take all the -  MW/VA on 6/27/20 10:38am
 Re: I Was Totally Mask Shamed By Signers Yesterday - Luckydog on 6/27/20 12:37pm
 Re: I Was Totally Mask Shamed By Signers Yesterday - Art_FL on 6/27/20 2:23pm
 Re: I Was Totally Mask Shamed By Signers Yesterday -  JanetK_CA on 6/27/20 5:39pm
 Re: I Was Totally Mask Shamed By Signers Yesterday - SteveS/CA on 6/28/20 1:56pm
 Re: I Was Totally Mask Shamed By Signers Yesterday - F HIM - schlub/NC on 6/27/20 4:30pm
 Reported as this belongs in JP if at all n/m -  Amigoaz on 6/27/20 5:21pm
 Re: I Was Totally Mask Shamed By Signers Yesterday - F HIM -  fvmn/IL on 7/9/20 8:27pm
 Re: I Was Totally Mask Shamed By Signers Yesterday -  JanetK_CA on 6/27/20 5:51pm
 Re: I Was Totally Mask Shamed By Signers Yesterday - pdl/cali on 6/27/20 7:14pm
 Re: I Was Totally Mask Shamed By Signers Yesterday - SteveS/CA on 6/28/20 2:02pm
 title company contractual agreement...... - notarydi/CA on 6/28/20 4:29pm
 Re: I Was Totally Mask Shamed By Signers Yesterday -  Expeditor on 7/1/20 3:49pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.