Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: I have an all-in-one, but the scanning function
Posted by JanetK_CA of CA on 7/2/20 3:35pm Msg #621664
Jennifer, the answer to that question will be different for different people, so you have to decide what's 'worth it' for yourself. It'll depend on how much business you're doing, how seriously you market yourself, how long you plan to work this business, what your financial situation is, etc.

FWIW, I bought a ScanSnap probably about 10 years ago and I'm glad I did. If I was looking today, I'd probably go with the Epson, based on what others here have said about it. If an all-in-one makes sense to you, then you might be able to get away with that. When I started in this business, I bought an all-in-one, but later decided to have a separate device for each key function, with some kind of back-up. That way, if one device broke, I wasn't completely out of business. Also, individual devices sometimes give you better performance, e.g. speed, quality, material costs, etc.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Scanner question - Jennifer Mumford on 7/1/20 5:54pm
 Yes, scanners are a must for a complete home office - ananotary on 7/1/20 5:59pm
 Re: Yes, scanners are a must for a complete home office - Jennifer Mumford on 7/1/20 6:02pm
 Re: Yes, scanners are a must for a complete home office - ananotary on 7/1/20 11:10pm
 Re: I have an all in one scanner printer copy machine fax. -  OR on 7/1/20 6:22pm
 Ditto, all in one, and YES you need this n/m - Luckydog on 7/1/20 7:52pm
 Re: I have an all in one scanner printer copy machine fax. n/m - Heather Reinhold on 7/1/20 9:44pm
 I have an all-in-one, but the scanning function - Linda_H/FL on 7/2/20 9:28am
 Re: I have an all-in-one, but the scanning function - Jennifer Mumford on 7/2/20 1:01pm
 Yes...well worth it...easy setup...works with Win10 too n/m - Linda_H/FL on 7/2/20 2:37pm
 Re: I have an all-in-one, but the scanning function - JanetK_CA on 7/2/20 3:35pm
 Re: I have an all-in-one, but the scanning function - Jennifer Mumford on 7/5/20 8:09pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.