Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

HAPPY FOURTH, COLLEAGUES!
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 7/4/20 8:31am Msg #621704
Celebrate with family and friends, have a safe one and stay healthy. Called the ER folks at Cottage Hospital and found out how to confirm my COVID-19 test results. My goose bump on my forehead disappeared and nose is unbroken, just scrapped the heck out of it.

I'm COVID-19 free! Romeo and I are taking a hike today and working in the garden. He loves following me around and sharing his toys, getting treats. It's his holiday. Hard to believe how much puppy is still in this 5-YO 145# German Shepherd. We're definitely tight buds.

Keep the power of positive thought. We all need to count our blessings and remain hopeful for a good outcome of this pandemic. If you're working, please be safe out there, and keep a watchful eye on the road. People can't wait to get to their destinations after being locked up for too long and not always making good decisions on the roadways. Traffic was terrible coming home from Santa Ynez yesterday where I signed 3 borrowers. I couldn't wait to get back home.

All the best!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 HAPPY FOURTH, COLLEAGUES! -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/4/20 8:31am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.