Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Agree with all the answers here - there's not a lick of
Posted by Linda_H/FL of FL on 8/4/20 1:53pm Msg #622775
bad info passed on here - but I'll add this

If you think this is something you'd really like to do, do yourself a favor - keep going for your notary commission but look for a job at a title office. Even as a clerk you'll be handling title files and mortgage documents - you'll get on-the-job training AND get paid...you may get experience with your commission, or you can do general notary work (GNW) on the side after hours for some extra pocket money and some experience in that area. But a job in a title office will give you invaluable training to tackle loan signings - and with VA being the first to pass RON you may get lucky and find an office that will hire you, train you...AND pay for your RON commission requirements - then you're on the road with minimal out of pocket.

IMO that would be the best road for you to take for now - I wish you well...best of luck.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 New Notary Seeking Information. - Jazmyn Sampson on 8/4/20 12:36am
 Re: New Notary Seeking Information. -  JanetK_CA on 8/4/20 3:50am
 Keep reading & have a business plan - Lee/AR on 8/4/20 8:47am
 Welcome, Jazmyn. As far as "I've seen a lot of information -  MW/VA on 8/4/20 9:13am
 Re: New Notary Seeking Information. - Luckydog on 8/4/20 9:14am
 Luckydog told it straight & true - Lee/AR on 8/4/20 9:43am
 I agree. A young person should have many more options -  MW/VA on 8/4/20 10:24am
 Re: New Notary Seeking Information. - CST on 8/4/20 11:37am
 how do you pay your taxes... - Luckydog on 8/4/20 9:25am
 Agree with all the answers here - there's not a lick of - Linda_H/FL on 8/4/20 1:53pm
 Re: Agree with all the answers here - there - Jazmyn Sampson on 8/4/20 6:54pm
 Keep in mind that you & your grandmother could be partners & -  MW/VA on 8/4/20 7:07pm
 Re: Keep in mind that you & your grandmother could be partners & - Luckydog on 8/5/20 7:23am
 Re: New Notary Seeking Information. - Ink_Hoarder1 on 8/5/20 9:49pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.