Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: New Notary Seeking Information.
Posted by Ink_Hoarder1 of CA on 8/5/20 9:49pm Msg #622821
Just wanted to say, I'm fairly new to the business myself (i have had my commission for 8 months, but couldn't use it since i got it once covid hit and I was worried about my asthma) and i actually enjoy it a bit. I was put on leave due to the virus, i worked in a restaurant (i'm 25 trying to figure a way out of the restaurant industry) and when new information came out that the virus wasn't as harmful as it was stated, i started taking the notary business a bit more seriously, since i had nothing else to do. It feels great when you are your own boss and I love the people i meet. I've been lucky with most offering being around the 100 dollar mark, so i can at least make a profit once I get a bit faster with my signings. I also have watched the same person, but It seems like the market is pretty competitive wiith people willing to do jobs for dirt cheap. I like the job, but I have also been taking real estate classes waiting for California to allow me to take my state licensing test (currently lock down so. . .i'm just waiting now). So it's not that bad, but i don't think after supply cost and all, it would be making how much those you tubers make it out to be.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 New Notary Seeking Information. - Jazmyn Sampson on 8/4/20 12:36am
 Re: New Notary Seeking Information. -  JanetK_CA on 8/4/20 3:50am
 Keep reading & have a business plan - Lee/AR on 8/4/20 8:47am
 Welcome, Jazmyn. As far as "I've seen a lot of information -  MW/VA on 8/4/20 9:13am
 Re: New Notary Seeking Information. - Luckydog on 8/4/20 9:14am
 Luckydog told it straight & true - Lee/AR on 8/4/20 9:43am
 I agree. A young person should have many more options -  MW/VA on 8/4/20 10:24am
 Re: New Notary Seeking Information. - CST on 8/4/20 11:37am
 how do you pay your taxes... - Luckydog on 8/4/20 9:25am
 Agree with all the answers here - there's not a lick of - Linda_H/FL on 8/4/20 1:53pm
 Re: Agree with all the answers here - there - Jazmyn Sampson on 8/4/20 6:54pm
 Keep in mind that you & your grandmother could be partners & -  MW/VA on 8/4/20 7:07pm
 Re: Keep in mind that you & your grandmother could be partners & - Luckydog on 8/5/20 7:23am
 Re: New Notary Seeking Information. - Ink_Hoarder1 on 8/5/20 9:49pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.