Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

It's strong omen, when you don't have docs an hour before
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 8/7/20 7:30am Msg #622848
the appointment and no one gets back to you, you have a full day anyway, that you should just toss the file back to the settlement agent and let them find another signing agent.

I get to the signing two hours later than scheduled. It really screwed up my day, but two other signers were so gracious and allowed me to reschedule.

The spouse was signing POA for her disabled vet husband, who sat nearby but couldn't sign due to macular degeneration and he doesn't get around too well. None the less, he shared his opinions and directives.

I couldn't wait to be done with this! Every once in a while you get a boner. Wife was very sweet, lively and energetic. A pleasure, but you just don't count on spending a lot more time with POAs. Funny, no one mentioned it at the time they were scheduling it.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 It's strong omen, when you don't have docs an hour before -  Cheryl Elliott on 8/7/20 7:30am
 Totally Agree! - Treasure Valley Notary - Tina on 8/7/20 9:11am
 Re: Totally Agree! -  Cheryl Elliott on 8/8/20 9:19am
 Re: If - CST on 8/7/20 10:56am
 A seasoned veteran forgot to ask!... - NVLSlady/VA on 8/10/20 12:08pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.