Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Do you have a website? How much traffic do you get?
Posted by Kellosh/CA of CA on 8/12/20 10:33am Msg #622958
Thanks, Rick. The cost/maintenance doesn't bother me. I have several other online businesses that I already do this for, I just never considered that I should have a notary website since I get so much business through title companies, I don't really need to go chasing new leads.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Do you have a website? How much traffic do you get? - Kellosh/CA on 8/9/20 6:00pm
 Re: Do you have a website? How much traffic do you get? - Lee/AR on 8/9/20 8:05pm
 Re: Do you have a website? How much traffic do you get? - RickG/CA on 8/10/20 9:37am
 Re: Do you have a website? How much traffic do you get? - NVLSlady/VA on 8/10/20 11:43am
 I have a website on Homestead (Intuit) too. It's 8.99/mo. -  MW/VA on 8/10/20 2:30pm
 Re: Do you have a website? How much traffic do you get? - Kellosh/CA on 8/12/20 10:33am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.