Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Identifying the correct Name of a Company
Posted by Cathy Landre of CA on 9/16/20 12:00pm Msg #624575
So, I just returned from vacation and had accepted a signing from a text message from The Closers, Inc. for yesterday. All seems legit but nowhere on the paperwork does it give me an address or phone number for anyone at The Closers, Inc. Looking online I find several different addresses, but how does one determine which one is the correct one. Just in case I need to actually contact them via any means other than the email address which seems very generic. Anyone else work for them in the past? They also sent me a package to fill out to sign up with them.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Identifying the correct Name of a Company - Cathy Landre on 9/16/20 12:00pm
 Re: Identifying the correct Name of a Company - Luckydog on 9/16/20 12:13pm
 Re: Identifying the correct Name of a Company -  JanetK_CA on 9/16/20 7:47pm
 Stringly agree! No phone number, no signing. Period. n/m -  Ernest__CT on 9/17/20 8:46pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.