Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Business still brisk in my area ...
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 9/27/20 8:46am Msg #624939
Indeed, Yoli. I'm waiting for today's docs. It's Sunday. Been up since 5am waiting to print. Locked and loaded! It won't be the day I was hoping for, at least part of the day for me to rest and recoup, laundry, some shopping and food prep for the week. What the heck, the best plans are those for which you have no time to prepare for.

It's been six months since the world changed forever, especially in our business. The news broke about the pandemic.

How's everyone fairing? I haven't heard of anyone in our business coming down with the COVID. What a helluva year, huh? Fires still going on, police brutality still a huge issue, protesting, we lost some wonderful leaders this year. Crazy.

Can't wait for cooler weather.

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Business still brisk in my area ... -  Yoli/CA on 9/26/20 6:01pm
 Re: Business still brisk in my area ... -  Cheryl Elliott on 9/27/20 8:46am
 just broke my monthly record - CST on 9/27/20 2:46pm
 Re: just broke my monthly record - Clem/CA on 9/27/20 4:12pm
 Re: just broke my monthly record - Luckydog on 9/27/20 5:17pm
 I am not a comparing type person! - CST on 9/27/20 5:33pm
 Re: I am not a comparing type person! - Luckydog on 9/27/20 6:39pm
 same here....west coasters are moving here cuz it's cheap - CST on 9/27/20 6:50pm
 Re: just broke my monthly record - Danette Gordon on 9/28/20 2:19pm
 All of them & every individual co. I can find that pays well n/m - Lee/AR on 9/28/20 2:44pm
 Just don't take low ball offers to get your feet wet -  Cheryl Elliott on 9/29/20 10:41am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.