Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Arizona and California Notary
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 10/11/20 3:40pm Msg #625327
First, I agree with Yoli. I don't believe CA allows notaries to have a dual commission (which is what it's called; it's not a 'license').

Second, you didn't say why you want to be a notary. Have you done any research into the viability, potential, amount of competition, etc. in the areas you'll be in?

And finally, this statement: "Or am I just asking to get fined/jailed for lying to one or both of the states when they decide I'm not really a resident?" I hope you were joking. If you're even considering this, I don't believe you qualify as a Notary Public. Our office represents integrity in a transaction and requires adherence with the law, and if you're even thinking of starting off doing something illegal, you should find something else to do. Besides, if you plan to do any promotion of your business, it wouldn't be something you could hide. Just sayin'... Wink
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Arizona and California Notary - Brian Cook on 10/11/20 3:01am
 Re: Arizona and California Notary -  Cheryl Elliott on 10/11/20 8:04am
 stuff - Clem/CA on 10/11/20 10:47am
 Re: Arizona and California Notary - Carolyn Bodley on 10/11/20 10:59am
 Re: Arizona and California Notary - not possible -  Yoli/CA on 10/11/20 2:49pm
 Re: Arizona and California Notary -  JanetK_CA on 10/11/20 3:40pm
 Deception -  Cheryl Elliott on 10/11/20 8:49pm
 Re: Arizona and California Notary - Brian Cook on 10/13/20 12:49pm
 Re: Arizona and California Notary -  Expeditor on 10/13/20 5:01pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.