Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Kiss My FASS
Posted by Roadie_MD of MD on 10/20/20 11:25amMsg #625567
Go the first call from them since 2006 about a week ago. Did the signing but had a couple issues with their website. Seems my inbox was full of very important email messages (such as use blue or black ink, have the borrower sign as their name is printed, you get the idea) from them from the last 14 years which all had to be acknowledged before I could retrieve docs, etc. I don't have time for that and I told them so. Turned into a little bit of a go round, but they begrudgingly sent the docs by email. I got 2 more signings from them this week. I asked them to update my email and told them I was having problems with the website and was given a customer service number to call. Well, when I called to have my problem resolved (i.e. clear my inbox out) I as told 'no can do...you have to read and acknowledge all the messages'. I asked if they could just open a new account for me and they wouldn't do it.

I told them to take me out of their database. Good Riddance, and good luck with your faxbacks, FASS. I don't need you. ;b
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Kiss My FASS - Roadie_MD on 10/20/20 11:25am
 Same experience & reaction 1 mo. ago. Re: Kiss My FASS - Lee/AR on 10/20/20 12:04pm
 I know my experience is not unique, but - Roadie_MD on 10/20/20 12:11pm
 Re: I know my experience is not unique, but - pdl/cali on 10/20/20 1:53pm
 Re: I know my experience is not unique, but -  Cheryl Elliott on 10/20/20 7:32pm
 At above average fees, which I am quick to name n/m -  Cheryl Elliott on 10/20/20 7:39pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.