Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Grilled by a Veteran on notary protocol on GNW assignment.
Posted by NVLSlady/VA of VA on 10/20/20 3:44pm Msg #625579
Some of you can relate (you know who you are!) Lol

Gentleman (and his wife) I met on way to a loan signing yesterday, sweet older couple. He couldn't hear well and she had a hard time remembering what I was saying when I spoke to her on the phone. While I was there, she ended up Repeating to him, as he was Explaining to Her! Funny situation, but they complemented one another well.

He told me I didn't ask him if he understood the document he was signing. He was obviously very knowledgeable & competent (mostly stemming from living about as long as B. Franklin); he then asked if I was going to have him sign my journal.
At least I had one! Wink
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Grilled by a Veteran on notary protocol on GNW assignment. - NVLSlady/VA on 10/20/20 3:44pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.