Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

To Seal the USA Patriot form, or not to seal? That is the Q.
Posted by Rose Hensley of TX on 10/22/20 10:21amMsg #625626
I am new to this whole notary thing and currently am on the side of tagging closing docs in Notarycam. I have now seen one USA Patriot form sealed by a notary, and one not. Does this vary by state? I also understand there are a million diff Patriot forms out there.. I'm just wondering if I should be tagging it for the notary seal, or not. Thanks in advance!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 To Seal the USA Patriot form, or not to seal? That is the Q. - Rose Hensley on 10/22/20 10:21am
 I'm new to "tagging" and "sealing" thing. Pls Xplain! n/m - NVLSlady/VA on 10/22/20 10:29am
 Re: To Seal the USA Patriot form, or not to seal? That is the Q. -  VT_Syrup on 10/22/20 11:47am
 Let me get this straight--you're new to being a notary but -  MW/VA on 10/22/20 12:13pm
 fools rush in...seems to apply here. - Lee/AR on 10/22/20 1:11pm
 It's happening in every area--lots of people who have no -  MW/VA on 10/24/20 5:07pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.