Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

title companies losing packages and docs
Posted by  canotaryhere of CA on 10/27/20 11:11amMsg #625797
Somewhere a buyers package was lost a few weeks ago so they had to re sign everything. It doesn't track but was dropped at fed ex with 2 other packages and have a rceipt. My guess is that it was delivered and somehow lost after theat. Then i get a call that the patriot act form was missing out of the package which is highly unlikely since the borrowers check was paperclipped to it and no one said the check was missing. it was the first page of the package. There have been a few other ones who claim a single page was missing. My guess is that those missing pages are on someones kitchen table or down in the couch cushion or somewhere but it is getting ridiculous. Also, PCOR's without being filled in by title . Borrowers don't know how to fill them in properly.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 title companies losing packages and docs -  canotaryhere on 10/27/20 11:11am
 when in doubt, blame the notary n/m - Roadie_MD on 10/27/20 11:51am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.