Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Signing agent printer
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 11/21/20 8:19pm Msg #626697
Use the search feature and you'll find abundant info. There are generally two camps: Brother vs HP, each with their reasons. (I'm in the latter group.) It's been discussed so many times, that most of us are probably not inclined to get into it again, but the info is there for the searching - and I think it's a good idea to get both points of view before making a purchase decision. As with nearly everything about this business (and any other, really), it pays to do your homework first. Good luck!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Signing agent printer - Frank Cosenza on 11/21/20 7:08am
 Welcome Frank. As a new member you can use the "search" -  MW/VA on 11/21/20 7:50am
 Welcome Frank. I use All in One to scan also MFC l-5700DW n/m - Heather Reinhold on 11/21/20 9:16am
 Re: Welcome Frank. As a new member you can use the "search" - Frank Cosenza on 11/22/20 7:42pm
 Re: Signing agent printer - Luckydog on 11/21/20 10:04am
 Re: Signing agent printer -  JanetK_CA on 11/21/20 8:19pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.