Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Looking for work
Posted by Gerardine Pierre of FL on 1/8/21 10:52pm Msg #628333
My name is Gerardine and I am Florida Notary Public and Signing Agent. I have a 2 year experience as a Notary and I am a fairly
new Signing agent .I am also a RON Certified notary. I have been performing mobile notary for 2 years and I have assisted over 30 clients for
whom I notarize affidavidits, Power of Attorney, contracts, notarized wills. I also have officated 7 weddings and counting.
I am equipped with HI -speed internet,Smart phone device ( Android
) Brother Laser printer, Digital Certificate . Computer Security
Fuel Efficient Vehicle . I understand that I am not as experienced but I am a quick -learner, dependent and ambitious indidvidual .Both in training on my own and recieving mentorship. I look forward to working with you.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Looking for work - Gerardine Pierre on 1/8/21 10:52pm
 Re: Looking for work -  JanetK_CA on 1/9/21 5:10am
 Geraldine -  Ilene C. Seidel on 1/9/21 7:47am
 Welcome Gerardine. See msg. 628320 below. n/m -  MW/VA on 1/9/21 8:15am
 You are in one of the hottest signing areas of the US -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/10/21 9:47am
 Re: Looking for work - Luckydog on 1/10/21 1:24pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.