Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Yet another way for signer to “review” doc prior to signing.
Posted by RickG/CA of CA on 1/14/21 9:20am Msg #628514
Fidelity announces Close inHere

https://apple.news/Aok7kNqewTl2Wt8xv0Ntmnw

“...consumers can do all this from the convenience of their own home, at a time that works for them, prior to the ceremonial signing event.”

I still see some folks just clicking thru to the end then complaining that nobody said there will be such and such fee or that the name is misspelled.

In any case, I don’t see an immediate impact for this year. However, in future years I can foresee this as another step to paving the way to near paperless closings.

Thoughts?
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Yet another way for signer to “review” doc prior to signing. - RickG/CA on 1/14/21 9:20am
 Re: Yet another way for signer to “review” doc prior to signing. - RickG/CA on 1/14/21 9:25am
 Re: Yet another way for signer to “review” doc prior to signing. - Bear900/CA on 1/14/21 10:11am
 Thanks for the “s” tip for an old guy - RickG/CA on 1/14/21 10:28am
 Re: Yet another way for signer to “review” doc prior to signing. - NVLSlady/VA on 1/14/21 2:07pm
 Horse manure!!! -  Ernest__CT on 1/16/21 9:04pm
 Re: Yet another way for signer to “review” doc prior to signing. -  JanetK_CA on 1/14/21 8:01pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.