Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Yet another way for signer to “review” doc prior to signing.
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 1/14/21 8:01pm Msg #628533
My first impression is that this how digitized support should work. Makes lots of sense to me for borrowers to have a simple way to review documents in advance WITH some guidance on what they're seeing AND a way for providing feedback. (I saw a package last week that had more errors than any package I've ever seen.)

Whether or not that eventually leads to notarizing via RON or something similar, is another story altogether, but it wouldn't surprise me, either.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Yet another way for signer to “review” doc prior to signing. - RickG/CA on 1/14/21 9:20am
 Re: Yet another way for signer to “review” doc prior to signing. - RickG/CA on 1/14/21 9:25am
 Re: Yet another way for signer to “review” doc prior to signing. - Bear900/CA on 1/14/21 10:11am
 Thanks for the “s” tip for an old guy - RickG/CA on 1/14/21 10:28am
 Re: Yet another way for signer to “review” doc prior to signing. - NVLSlady/VA on 1/14/21 2:07pm
 Horse manure!!! -  Ernest__CT on 1/16/21 9:04pm
 Re: Yet another way for signer to “review” doc prior to signing. -  JanetK_CA on 1/14/21 8:01pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.