Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Not as easy as it looks ...
Posted by  Yoli/CA of CA on 1/19/21 10:50am Msg #628629
Had the 2nd part of a 2-part signing yesterday. First part took place in Hawaii with Mr. B and docs were overnighted directly to Mrs. B. She's a non-borrowing spouse.

She lost her IC job due to C-19. She's looking for another IC job and was asking me about "doing what you do" and being "certified" in California and also in Hawaii. I gave her the quick run down and concluded that it could be pricey to get started. I kept saying "commissioned" ('cuz she kept saying certified) and told her not every state allows dual commissions and those that do, the states usually have to be adjacent (Hawaii is not adjacent). It appeared to me she was only hearing what she wanted to hear. I'm sure she's anxious about finding employment.

I did refer her here to NotRot for nationwide info about the industry.

Sometimes, we just make it look so easy! Wink

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Not as easy as it looks ... -  Yoli/CA on 1/19/21 10:50am
 Re: Not as easy as it looks ... did you point out to her - Linda_H/FL on 1/19/21 10:59am
 Re: Not as easy as it looks ... did you point out to her -  Yoli/CA on 1/19/21 11:22am
 Re: Not as easy as it looks ... did you point out to her - kcg on 1/20/21 6:37am
 Sometimes folks just tend to focus on what they want to hear n/m - Alz on 1/20/21 5:58pm
 Throw in a PG&E and AT&T outage for 26 hours -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/20/21 10:19pm
 Plug your laptop into a surge protector first - Luckydog on 1/21/21 11:20am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.