Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Convenient Closing Services - Title resource Group
Posted by Clear Path Notary - Suinda Machuca of OH on 1/20/21 8:45am Msg #628655
Has anyone worked for them in the past few months? When you google them, you get to a website trgc.com which is now branded as Realogy. The # I had for them (866) 600-2567 refers you to this number (856) 914-8500 which is also listed as their headquarters number at this website trgc.com. The 914 # has an automated system set up. "Press 1 for the Notary Scheduling Dept," However, this option says that you've reached a Non working number, Options 2 and 3 say the same message. Option 4 got me to a gentleman. I spoke with him, and another person, both had heard of Convenient Closing, and knew they were affiliated with them, but couldn't locate a number or any other staff member who might know how to contact them.

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Convenient Closing Services - Title resource Group - Clear Path Notary - Suinda Machuca on 1/20/21 8:45am
 Re: Convenient Closing Services - Title resource Group -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/22/21 7:41am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.