Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Agree, saves money and stress
Posted by Kellosh/CA of CA on 1/24/21 9:12pm Msg #628793
I went a little more extreme. Bought a new cargo van, built a mobile office, have a complete operating center in my car including wifi, printer, desk, and even a coffee maker. This isn't for everyone, and I use it for more than just notary work (it's my mobile office for writing too, including days at the beach or sitting in the forest somewhere). But yes, I totally agree, I would have found a way to have a mobile printer if I'd not have gotten the van. It has saved me so much TIME and STRESS not having to run home to print out (or worse, having to cancel appointments and lose money because I don't received documents in time to print out before I head out for the day.) I also can accept new appointments during the day when I'm out on the road without worrying how I'm going to print and/or scan back.

Bonus: I have a office chair that converts to a twin cot. I can take a comfortable nap between appointments.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Printer in your car for about $200. - Ryan Lane on 1/21/21 9:39pm
 Re: Printer in your car for about $200. - Luckydog on 1/22/21 8:14am
 Re: Printer in your car for about $200. - Kellosh/CA on 1/24/21 9:07pm
 Re: Printer in your car for about $200. - Luckydog on 1/25/21 8:43am
 Re: Printer in your car for about $200. - Kellosh/CA on 1/25/21 2:32pm
 Agree, saves money and stress - Kellosh/CA on 1/24/21 9:12pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.