Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: so download an older version of the software
Posted by VT_Syrup of VT on 2/24/21 10:03am Msg #629845
Thanks Clem/CA, that could be a great resource in the future.

That said, Jennifer in the original post stated " I'm at a loss here as to what to do, as is my manager since I'm the first from VA they've hired in my department so we're all learning together!"

So this is a corporate computer, and apparently it is being used for corporate purposes. Although the discussion in this forum is dominated by free-lance notary signing agents, the forum rules and guidelines say it may be used by any "professional notary". So discussions about notarizations that have nothing to do with NSAs are definitely in bounds. (And it's fascinating that there might be a corporation out there that is doing enotarizations internally.)

There is a good chance that nobody in Jennifer's department has authority to install software onto the corporate PCs. Even if they do, the various numbers that have to be entered in the page that Clem/CA linked are probably in the hands of the corporate purchasing department (if they kept them) and getting things out of the hands of corporate purchasing typically ranges from difficult to non-career-enhancing.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Needing help creating my digital certificate (Virginia) - Jennifer Meyers on 2/23/21 4:07pm
 Re: Needing help creating my digital certificate (Virginia) - VT_Syrup on 2/23/21 4:38pm
 Re: Needing help creating my digital certificate (Virginia) - VT_Syrup on 2/23/21 5:49pm
 Re: Needing help creating my digital certificate (Virginia) - Jennifer Meyers on 2/23/21 6:54pm
 Re: Needing help creating my digital certificate (Virginia) - VT_Syrup on 2/23/21 7:31pm
 Are you using Adobe DC? n/m -  CPNS2006 on 2/24/21 9:30am
 so download an older version of the software - Clem/CA on 2/24/21 8:51am
 Re: so download an older version of the software - VT_Syrup on 2/24/21 10:03am
 Re: so download an older version of the software - Jennifer Meyers on 2/24/21 2:01pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.