Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Last month I had a signing with 13 sets of commercial loan
Posted by ananotary of CA on 4/2/21 10:40am Msg #630899
documents to sign in two different locations. Chase commercial loan documents are a breeze, however, these were not Chase loan documents. They were more similar to residential loan documents. It was honestly the worst signing I have ever done. Because it was month end, I did not have the time in my schedule to spread it out over two days, so we had to make the split signing happen in one day. I started at 2pm finished there around 7:15pm and drove to the second location just a few minutes away. I was there until almost midnight.

Even with billing a full fee on each file x2 wasn't worth it, IMO, to be done in one day. If I had it to do over again, this would be spread out over more time. I did get a sandwich and hummus with chips out of it. LOL
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 What's it like to sign 9 refinances in one sitting -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/2/21 9:56am
 Last month I had a signing with 13 sets of commercial loan - ananotary on 4/2/21 10:40am
 Re: 13 WOW. Way to go ananotary !!! You’ve earned my respect n/m - Carolyn Bodley on 4/2/21 10:48am
 Re: 13 WOW. Way to go ananotary !!! You’ve earned my respect - ananotary on 4/2/21 11:11am
 Re: 13 WOW. Way to go ananotary !!! You’ve earned my respect -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/2/21 11:46am
 Re: 13 WOW. Way to go ananotary !!! You’ve earned my respect - Luckydog on 4/2/21 12:19pm
 I didn't have to scan anything back. These had a few days - ananotary on 4/2/21 12:41pm
 I would not turn these down in the future, and thankfully my - ananotary on 4/2/21 12:26pm
 Re: I would not turn these down in the future, and thankfully my - Luckydog on 4/2/21 5:34pm
 It can be done, I did it. These were commercial loans and - ananotary on 4/4/21 10:22am
 Multiple Signings - TacomaBoy on 4/5/21 4:17pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.